Everything Financial Radio with Guest Expert Karl Denninger
September 9, 2012 – Guest Expert Karl Denninger
- Interview with Karl Denninger. Mr. Denninger is an author, commentator, an early member of the Tea Party Movement as well as a founding contributor to conservative blog market-ticker.org. Mr. Denninger talks about federal debt and his opinion on how to ‘fix’ it.
- “We haven’t see this in 60 years”
- Continued interview with Karl Denninger. Mr. Denninger continues his conversation about how to ‘fix’ the federal debt including his opinion on QE3, entitlements, and the cost of medical care.
- The Baby Boomers aren’t ready to retire yet
- An Italian trying to convince the Germans of stability through change
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a Comment