June 16, 2013 – With Guest Expert Dr. A. Gary Shilling
June 9, 2013 – With Guest Expert Jim Babka
June 2, 2013 – With Guest Expert Laurence Kotlikoff
May 26, 2013 – With Guest Experts Congressman Justin Amash & Jeffrey Kennedy
May 19, 2013 – With Guest Expert Karl Denninger
October 20, 2012 – Guest Expert Dr. Robert McHugh
- Interview with Robert McHugh, Ph.D. Dr. McHugh is President and Chief Executive Officer of Main Line Investors, Inc., and the proprietor of the Technical Indicator Index TM. He was the Chief Financial Officer for two of the largest commercial banking corporations in the America for two decades, and has a Doctoral Degree in Finance and a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Dr. McHugh has testified before the U.S. Congress on Federal Reserve matters, and is the author of over a dozen published articles on investment related topics. He has appeared on CBS radio and been quoted in The Wall Street Journal. Dr. McHugh shares his opinion a fiscal cliff, QE3, and where the markets may be headed.
- South Dakota beats Harvard
- Continued interview with Dr. McHugh. In this segment, Dr. McHugh shares his opinion on using psychology to understand the markets, his thoughts on gold, and some ideas for those close to retirement.
- Social Security’s “raise”
- Funny how policy makers change the rules
October 27, 2012 – Guest Expert Pete Kendall
- Interview with Peter Kendall. Mr. Kendall is co-editor of The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast, a monthly financial newsletter published by Robert Prechter’s Elliott Wave International in Gainesville, Georgia. The Elliott Wave Principle is one of the world’s most recognized technical tools for forecasting market behavior, and Elliott Wave International is the world’s largest provider of Elliott Wave analysis. Pete authored The Mania Chronicles with Robert Prechter, contributes to the Short Term Update, a thrice weekly supplement to EWFF, and provides consulting services to EWI subscribers. Mr. Kendall shares some background on The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast, and where the markets may be headed.
- What happened in Germany?
- Continued interview with Peter Kendall. Mr. Kendall discusses socioeconomics, margin limits, how the current markets will be viewed in history, and the “slow life picking up speed.”
- History repeats itself
November 4, 2012 – Guest Expert Jeffrey Tucker
- Interview with Jeffrey Tucker. Mr. Tucker is the executive editor of Laissez Faire Books, a former editor of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, and author of Beautiful Anarchy and It’s a Jetson’s World: Private Miracles and Public Crimes. Mr. Tucker is also an adjunct scholar with the Mackinac Center for Public Policy and an Acton University faculty member. Mr. Tucker shares his opinion on the presidential race, and the “bureaucratic myth.”
- Unintended consequences
- Continued interview with Jeffrey Tucker. Mr. Tucker shares his opinion on “human liberty” and the Federal Reserve, “phony capital” and creating a distraction.
- Number fudging as an art form
- Six measures of unemployment
[audio:http://www.everythingfinancialradio.com/wp-content/uploads/RadioShow1.mp3|titles=Episode 1|artists=Everything Financial Radio]