September 16, 2012 – Guest Expert Jim Babka
- Mr. Babka is the president of DownsizeDC.org whose mission is “We believe the federal government has grown too centralized, too intrusive, and too expensive. We believe in constitutional limits, smaller government, civil liberties, federalism, and low taxes. We want to end laws and programs that don’t work, cause harm, and violate the Constitution. We want to restore the full force of the 9th and 10th amendments, which reserve most social functions to the people and the states.” Mr. Babka discusses “death by ID,” and deny/consent.
- Richard Russell: $10,000 for an ounce of gold
- Continued interview with Jim Babka. Mr. Babka provides an update on the Read The Bills Act and his opinion on being anti-partisan.
- Continued discussion on the gold standard and devaluation of the dollar
- Participation in the workplace