September 30, 2012 – Guest Expert Congressman Pete Hoekstra
- Interview with U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra. Pete Hoekstra is a successful politician, businessman and leader. He represented Michigan’s 2nd Congressional District in the US Congress from 1993 to 2010. Mr. Hoekstra graduated from Hope College in 1975 and earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Michigan. Mr. Hoekstra shares his opinion on the recent attack on the embassy in Libya and economic spending won’t create growth.
- You cannot solve a debt crisis by creating more debt
- Can you make a swimming pool out of the Grand Canyon using a garden hose?
- Continued interview with Pete Hoekstra. Mr. Hoekstra shares his opinion about repealing Obamacare, entitlements, flat taxes, and out of control regulation.
- What makes this economic winter season different from the last?