Everything Financial Radio with Guest Expert Ian Gordon
September 23, 2012 – Guest Expert Ian Gordon
- Interview with Ian Gordon of The Longwave Group. The Longwave Principle is a predictive model that includes financial, investment markets and psychological components to pinpoint exactly where we are and where we are going in the cycle. Defined by the four seasons of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, the Longwave Economic and Financial Cycle is a naturally occurring process that repeats itself approximately every 60 – 70 years. Mr. Gordon shares his opinion on Quantitative Easing Part 3 and the effects it will have on the world economy.
- If there was less doubt among consumers, unemployment rate would be down
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Continued interview with Ian Gordon. Mr. Gordon shares his opinion on real world consequences of debt on the stock market, the bond market, and gold; he also shares his opinion on Spain and Greece being in a depression, that Germany is “buying” Europe, and China’s potential economic crash.
- Rewind to 2010: Gold at $10,000
- Run on Spanish banks continue
- 80 million hours required to tackle Obamacare tax rules
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a Comment